Jack Clark auto FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up a 2005 Upper Deck Classics League leaders certified auto of Jack Clark. It books 15.00 so if anybody needs it let me know. I have some threads floating around in the baseball set builder's forum or I can gladly look at lists.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Bryon, I would like it, can you use a Brian Wilson Update Camo? It books at $15 too, I'm trying to get into my PB right now to show it to you.

Numberd 64/99....if you're not interested, no problem don't feel obligated to take it

Brian%20Wilson%20front_zpsu3rxoiky.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bryon, I would like it, can you use a Brian Wilson Update Camo? It books at $15 too, I'm trying to get into my PB right now to show it to you.

I can use the following cards from your trade list:

1972 Bowery Bank DiMaggio
1981 Fleer 493 (Batting Left)
1982 Donruss 1,10,15,34,231

If that works post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

I can use the following cards from your trade list:

1972 Bowery Bank DiMaggio
1981 Fleer 493 (Batting Left)
1982 Donruss 1,10,15,34,231

If that works post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon, I need to take those '82 don off my list, I decided to use them for an '82 set I am building....my apologies. I need to think about the Dimaggio, was hoping for vintage in return on that one.

I hope I didn't waste your time. I can hold the '81 fleer variation for you if you need it for your set.

Bryon, I need to take those '82 don off my list, I decided to use them for an '82 set I am building....my apologies. I need to think about the Dimaggio, was hoping for vintage in return on that one.

I hope I didn't waste your time. I can hold the '81 fleer variation for you if you need it for your set.

No problem. I will pick some other cards from your trade list later today or sometime in the next couple days.