January 2020 Show Off Thread

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
New month...New year...New decade...

Time to show off those amazing pulls and pickups!!!

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
Not sports memoriable for sure and this is a sports site....

If that the case when you remove the Miscellaneous & Memorabilia Trading and Non-Sports Card trading forms I'll stop posting. If you are right and I'm in error thank you for pointing it out.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Pulled a 2019/20 Prizm Silver Prizm Zion Williamson RC #248 but haven't gotten a picture yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

Not a fan of Duke, but can't hate on the impact that Zion has had on the hobby without stepping foot on the court.

If that the case when you remove the Miscellaneous & Memorabilia Trading and Non-Sports Card trading forms I'll stop posting. If you are right and I'm in error thank you for pointing it out.

The Bench header is Baseball - Football - Basketball - Hockey - More -- to me this qualifies as more, right up there with comics and non-sports cards. Not everyone has the same collecting tastes, but everyone should be embraced here.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Amazing looking card!!!! Any chance it is available??? I think my sons head would explode if got his hands on this one!!!

NFT, these are they only kind of inserts I collect anymore...........Topps has done a great job with these cards over the years.........

Last edited:

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
Today's pick-ups.

1961 Topps #207

This one's a bid of an oddity. It appears to be from the 1952 Wheaties multi-sport set, but it doesn't appear on TCDB or Beckett. My LCS owner picked it up with several football players in a large collection of vintage he purchased last year.