Jason Bay 2/2, David wright, Andre dawson+++(pix inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
today went out very early for the mets marlins game. got andre dawson on a ball, then chris coughlin comes in and i get him on my roy 16x20, then josh johnson on a ball. david wright and jason bay pulls up in a car together and i get wright on an 8x10 and bay on my roy 16x20 and a ball. i missed hanley in the game by just a few people, ah well...all in all it was a good day. here are the pix.

SDC16492.jpg
SDC16497.jpg
SDC16496.jpg
SDC16495.jpg
SDC16494.jpg

Last edited:
what do you carry your 16x20 in when you are out IP autographing? Just seems like in those crazy crowds it would get messed up

Real nice stuff...I'm flying to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday night with a couple of friends to take in a few Spring Training games. Where do you get the OMLB baseballs, and is it possible to get them in bulk (by the dozen or something like that)? I checked my local Modell's but they only have the "practice" baseballs which don't have the same kind of coating.

Real nice stuff...I'm flying to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday night with a couple of friends to take in a few Spring Training games. Where do you get the OMLB baseballs, and is it possible to get them in bulk (by the dozen or something like that)? I checked my local Modell's but they only have the "practice" baseballs which don't have the same kind of coating.

Pretty much the cheapest around, I've bought a dozen from them before:

http://autographsupplies.com/rawlingsofficialmajorleaguebaseballs.htm

EDIT: Just realized you're leaving in a few days. In that case I would try Dicks Sporting Goods, I've seen ROMLB in there but they're like $15 each.

what do you carry your 16x20 in when you are out IP autographing? Just seems like in those crazy crowds it would get messed up
in the picture you may notice the cardboard backing, the 16x20 is kinda hinge taped to it and i just open it up and the cut out for them to sign is there. i actually never took it this out in a crowd now that i think about it. i was the 1st one to get bay today and he came right over to it and it was only about 20 people out there

@robert, ya dicks or sports authority is going to be your best bet if you cant for an online place to ship

@everyone else, thanx alot :)