Jasson Dominguez 1st Bowman FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
No trade agreement reached on this card so it is now available. Looking for a comparable Cardinals card or whatever catches this old eye.

Jasson Dominguez $25

20200914_173635.jpg

Last edited:
I would like a shot at the Dominguez? I have some Cardinals inserts on my tradelist and can add more. I just completed a large trade on it so let me update it right now.

I would like a shot at the Dominguez? I have some Cardinals inserts on my tradelist and can add more. I just completed a large trade on it so let me update it right now.

Sure. Lmk whenever you are ready!

Sure. Lmk whenever you are ready!
If interested, I might be able to find 2-3 nice inserts o Mark McGwire for the Dominguez. I can send a list. I don't think I have and significant Cardinals cards on my tradepage yet. But try checking anyway while I get a McGwire list to you.
TRADE PAGE

If interested, I might be able to find 2-3 nice inserts o Mark McGwire for the Dominguez. I can send a list. I don't think I have and significant Cardinals cards on my tradepage yet. But try checking anyway while I get a McGwire list to you.
TRADE PAGE

Ron -- Looked but nothing really grabbing my attention. While Cardinals are preferred, they're not etched in stone. Trout, Acuna or anybody comparable to the Dominguez card would be fine.

Interested in the Robert card if I have anything you may need. Thanks, Tony.

Tony - I'm sure you have something I can use, but the Robert is currently in talks with Rangerfan and Prosefan is next in line. But I will let you know if anything falls through.

Much appreciated,

Karl

Ron -- Looked but nothing really grabbing my attention. While Cardinals are preferred, they're not etched in stone. Trout, Acuna or anybody comparable to the Dominguez card would be fine.
I don't have anything of Trout or Acuna in that BV range. Any interest in 2020 Topps - Rookie Card Retrospective Logo Medallions - Black #RCR-AP Albert Pujols #/199?