JIM THOME 2003 SWEETSPOT BAT BARREL AUTOGRAPH#136/345 FOR SALE $40 DELIVERED(SWEET DEAL!!)(SORRY SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you take a money order or concealed cash? I don't have Paypal
you do not need to have PayPal to make a payment you can pay with debit or credit card i do not take checks or money orders anymore sorry had to much trouble with them in the past, send me your email address and i will send you an invoice that will take you right to my paypal account, if you do not have debit or credit card i guess we can not make a deal, if you do send me your email address so i can list the transaction and send you an invoice, thanks, RANDY

i went ahead and made a transaction to except $40 concealed cash did not want you to think i was an unworkable jerk i was a rookie once so i know how it is, anyway i will send the card after i get your $40 you have a perfect record so i am not worried but this is our first transaction and last time i will ask you to send first if you except the transaction, thanks, RANDY

KEVIN,thank you for your input i will wait and see if he confirms the deal i am really in no hurry just never had a member disappear after making offer(y)

@cardsultan I have worked with @2016 in the past several times with good results, he is a great and reliable buyer, he is just on here sporadically...hasnt been on since Friday at 7:28 pm. If you give him a chance, he is good for the deal!

Blessings,

Kevin

Thanks

Yeah this is true. I'm not really on this site that often and when I was that was before the post about concealed cash so there wasn't anything to confirm. I confirmed it now though. Don't know if that was too late or not. But thanks for taking concealed cash and yes I will send first and yes that's fine and expected that you mail out the Thome after you receive payment.