Joe Avezzano IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I got a invite on Facebook yesterday saying that former Dallas Cowboys coach Joe Avezzano would be doing a radio show with sports anchor Gina Miller at one of the local bars by my house. Since I get my 40% off discount at the Cowboys store now with my new job, I went out and bought me a full size authentic helmet and took it (and a couple other items) to the show to get them signed. Here is what I cam away with...

Full Size Authentic Helmet
photo-12.jpg

Small Mini Helmet (Dallas Desperados)
photo-3-1.jpg

Dallas Cowboys Book
"The Authorized Pictoral History"
photo-22.jpg

I am going to a signing with Drew Pearson tomorrow afternoon so it'll be nice to add the original #88 from the Cowboys to the full size helmet and also get him on a mini with some inscriptions! :)

nice, lots of c-boy signings this week..you going to see miles, dorsett, etc??...

Thanks guys!!!

Chris - I went to Drew Pearson today and got a nice little haul. I am gonna try for Miles Austin, John Phillips & Jesse Holley on Sunday (if I don't have to work).

Javy - I work for the Dallas Cowboys :)