Johnny Manziel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QP1149ERS

Prospect
Hey everyone, I am wondering what your opinions are on Johnny Manziel. Do you think he will be a great QB or a bust? I don't know much about him, but it looks like he needs to get his personal life in check. What are your thoughts?

his background suggests he'll never "get it"...maybe a few years in the CFL would do the trick for him,and give him time to perfect his craft.Besides the mentality he has,he's too short to be a true pocket passer in the NFL(my opinion).

I am a Browns fan and have been my whole life. He is going to be a bust and is a bust right now. Cleveland should cut him TODAY. They have not had a quarterback since Otto Graham. This franchise is the worst run franchise in organized sports. and they should not draft Winston or Mariotta. look at the quarterbacks who are still in the playoffs. Other than Newton they are all traditional drop back quarterbacks. QB's who run around like Manziel almost never work out. And i watched the Carolina game last week. Newton was getting beat up badly and now he has to face the Seahawks defense. He will be lucky if he makes it to half time. rivera should tell him not to take off running if they even want a chance to win this game.

He never wanted to be in Cleveland in the first place then when he wasn't made the starter that made things worse..is he a complete tool absolutely,should the browns just cut him and move on I think it would be best for both parties,is Manziel a NFL quarterback who knows can't tell after a few games.

I am a Browns fan and have been my whole life. He is going to be a bust and is a bust right now. Cleveland should cut him TODAY. They have not had a quarterback since Otto Graham. This franchise is the worst run franchise in organized sports. and they should not draft Winston or Mariotta. look at the quarterbacks who are still in the playoffs. Other than Newton they are all traditional drop back quarterbacks. QB's who run around like Manziel almost never work out. And i watched the Carolina game last week. Newton was getting beat up badly and now he has to face the Seahawks defense. He will be lucky if he makes it to half time. rivera should tell him not to take off running if they even want a chance to win this game.

I like Brett Hundley from UCLA...I think he and the Browns would make a good fit...

Manziel will never be a good qb in the NFL his style is not suited for it In college he could get away with the running etc but in the NFL the line are bigger and just as fast as he is He is not a drop back qb and thats they only ones who make it Just my opinion

I dont believe he is a bust, nor he doesn't wanna be in cleveland I just think he needs to mature he kinda needed a brett farve in his corner kinda like rodgers. And just waited afew years n let the game slow down for him he's more advice then a lot of the starters n other draftees rg3 g.smith/ manuel ect but I believe he needs time to develop