Josh Hamilton success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
ON 7/22/2010 I mailed a 2010 Topps Turkey Red to Josh c/o Ranger and today I got it back signed. I was a little concerned because I have seen several success stories about his signature coming back smudged and smeared however the one I got back is perfect.

I got a 07 Turkey Red signed by him and also had no problems, maybe we chose the right kind of card? Awesome to see another Hambone!

What's the home addy people been using? I know someone of here did a test, but I dont remember it the one c/o rangers or one c/o came back 1st. And since its too late to send c/o rangers, home the only choice til ST.

What's the home addy people been using? I know someone of here did a test, but I dont remember it the one c/o rangers or one c/o came back 1st. And since its too late to send c/o rangers, home the only choice til ST.
That was me, and the Rangers one has come back. Still waiting on the home address, but it is not the one in the database. I used:

Josh Hamilton
314 Bluff Ridge Ln
Angier, NC 27501