July contest for Ken Griffey Jr. auto! Winner is katester44! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andy! I'll try to get it out tomorrow....will pm with the DC tomorrow. These cards are getting more costly...one just like this sold for over $180.00 and currently trying to land one with only auto serial to 25 Gray...bin $175.00. Best regards, David PS may have to stop getting them for the sat contest...as their getting to high in price!

Last edited:
Hey Andy! I'll try to get it out tomorrow....will pm with the DC tomorrow. These cards are getting more costly...one just like this sold for over $180.00 and currently trying to land one with only auto serial to 25 Gray...bin $175.00. Best regards, David PS may have to stop getting them for the sat contest...as their getting to high in price!

Got home from vacation, and this one was in the mailbox. Saved the bubble mailer as the last piece to open up -- what a great looking card!! Thanks again for the generosity of your contests!

Got home from vacation, and this one was in the mailbox. Saved the bubble mailer as the last piece to open up -- what a great looking card!! Thanks again for the generosity of your contests!

You're welcome buddy! Those cards are going up in cost that I may have to use only for the special contests! Last one cost $155.00 before taxes......Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.