June Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

And away we go...Hit Streak June 2016 is underway. We have 15 participants with 3 sidebet participants, still a bit low, but getting better, especially since there are some new faces.

Three Strikes - none

Two Strikes - quota

One Strike - greatdadx2, david k.*, scc76, mrknicks

No Strikes - katester44, chieftazmisty*, tennelson55*, anglinomics, topaz77, benski3, andydrummond, mm1sub, mrhaverkamp, rhauch

First pitch is today at 2:20pm, please have picks posted by than. Multiple folks saved by the DH rule and only two pick up strikes on day 2. Still time to get on board with two strikes against you. There will be no update on Saturday (will post on Monday why), so make sure you have your picks in for weekend games.

For the DH - you must have a pick entered for that day to qualify for the DH to work.

Good luck to everyone.

And away we go...Hit Streak June 2016 is underway. We have 15 participants with 3 sidebet participants, still a bit low, but getting better, especially since there are some new faces.

Three Strikes - quota, scc76, mrknicks

Two Strikes - katester44, greatdadx2, tenellson55*, topaz77, benski3

One Strike - chieftazmisty*, david k.*, anglinomics, andydrummond, mm1sub, rhauch

No Strikes - mrhaverkamp

First pitch is today at 7:00pm, please have picks posted by than. Multiple departures over the weekend. Sorry for the delay in the update, but was out of town for my favorite weekend of the year. No new entries, contest is closed.

AndyDrummond - your pick on the 5th simply says DH hit - I need to know who your original pick was that triggered the DH? I also need to know so that you can't use that player again this month.

I appreciate people editing their posts to mark hit, etc. but please don't do it the same day - as it can appear that you changed your pick after the first pitch.

For the DH - you must have a pick entered for that day to qualify for the DH to work.

Good luck to everyone.

Just for future reference, can you change your DH daily? Case in point see my picks.

Benny

Three Strikes - quota, scc76, mrknicks, katester44, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty*, benski3, andydrummond, rhauch

Two Strikes - tenellson55*, anglinomics, topaz77, mm1sub

One Strike - david k.*, mrhaverkamp

No Strikes - none

First pitch is today at 7:00pm, please have picks posted by than. Sorry for the lack of updates this month, been a busy week at work and with baseball. Several left the competition over the past couple days. The host took a beating on the side bet, nothing new there! No new entries, contest is closed.

AndyDrummond - your pick on the 5th simply says DH hit - I need to know who your original pick was that triggered the DH? I also need to know so that you can't use that player again this month.

I appreciate people editing their posts to mark hit, etc. but please don't do it the same day - as it can appear that you changed your pick after the first pitch.

Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - quota, scc76, mrknicks, katester44, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty*, benski3, andydrummond, rhauch, anglinomics

Two Strikes - tenellson55*, topaz77, mm1sub, mrhaverkamp

One Strike - david k.*

No Strikes - none

First pitch is today at 7:00pm, please have picks posted by than. And we are down to one with a single strike, David K. has a pretty solid streak going right now (david - you marked altuve as a strike, but he got a hit last night). CarGo and Zobrist seem to be the entry killers this month... No new entries, contest is closed.

Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - quota, scc76, mrknicks, katester44, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty*, benski3, andydrummond, rhauch, anglinomics, mm1sub

Two Strikes - tenellson55*, topaz77, mrhaverkamp

One Strike - david k.*

No Strikes - none

First pitch is today at 12:37pm, please have picks posted by than. And we are down to one with a single strike, David K. has a pretty solid streak going right now. Sorry for no updates, just an insane month so far, on the plus side, everyone just keeps getting hits, so not a lot of work for me when I have to play catch up. No new entries, contest is closed.

Good luck to everyone.

Three Strikes - quota, scc76, mrknicks, katester44, greatdadx2, chieftazmisty*, benski3, andydrummond, rhauch, anglinomics, mm1sub, tennelson55*, topaz77, mrhaverkamp

Two Strikes - david k.*

One Strike - none

No Strikes - none

And in an entirely non-descript way..the June contest ends - all 4 remaining participants picked up strikes, sending 3 of them packing - the champion this month is David K..

The host took a beating on the side bet, and will mark it down for payout at the end of the season. Thanks to everyone for participating - hope to see everyone again in July!!