Just bought a Huge Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Check with me in a few days. I haven't even touched the baseball yet.
It's been more than a few days, and I'm just now circling back to this, but wanted to follow up to see if you'd moved on to baseball yet. If so, any Griffey rookies in there?

Just Fleer and Donruss
As long as they don't have any major flaws I'll take one of each. I don't have any of his rookies yet, and would like to have one of each eventually. Let me know what you're looking for, or if you have a price in mind, and want to sell a few, I might buy them.

As long as they don't have any major flaws I'll take one of each. I don't have any of his rookies yet, and would like to have one of each eventually. Let me know what you're looking for, or if you have a price in mind, and want to sell a few, I might buy them.
At this point I would only be selling. Just make a reasonable and let me know how you want to ship and pay. Thanks DG

At this point I would only be selling. Just make a reasonable and let me know how you want to ship and pay. Thanks DG
How about $14 PayPal, shipped in padded mailer? That gives $5 each on the cards, and $4 for shipping.