Just got back from the 66ers game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Of course got my regular 8 cards signed by Charlie Hough
also received:
Brian Rike 1/1
Pedro Baez 2/2
Hong-Chin Kuo (on rehab assignment) 1/1
Former Tommy Davis (not pictured) on a Dodger hat

4-18-201054419PM.jpg

4-18-201054424PM.jpg

ah, my old Loons once again. I don't see you getting any of them though today. Good job, and only 10 days until I'm done with college :).

Well, I never saw Buss, Wallach, or Silverio sign when I was around so if you do it must be a good day. I heard Gallagher signs, Russell will, St. Clair, Martin, Aguasviva, and everybody else is good too.

I found an 09 set my late Uncle bought before he passed on that was unopened. If you know somebody who would like to buy it for $10 + s/h, lmk. (I can only sell it as my Aunt owns it and she told me specifically to sell).

Good work. Im going to the game tonight, they are up here playing stockton. I have a bunch of the 66ers to get and maybe I'll bring some Kuo's but doubt he'll make the ride up.

Good work. Im going to the game tonight, they are up here playing stockton. I have a bunch of the 66ers to get and maybe I'll bring some Kuo's but doubt he'll make the ride up.

Kuo might not be there...He did pitch here yesterday....good luck with the 66ers...all seem to be pretty good signers as I have seen so far

How did you do with Stubbs?

You can only get Stubbs after the game when they come out to go home...Had my daughter with me yesterday so I didn't stay...next game I go to I will be staying after the game though...Good ole Stubbs, never ever comes out of the dugout before or during the game

congrats, charlie is the man...i remember seeing him back in port charlotte, smoking in between innings of a "b" game he was throwing against the pirates...it was quite a scene...he went back out there and k'd the side.