Just in from the mail - Favorite TTM Ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My custom 2008 Allen & Ginter set totals 70 base cards and a handful of autographed cards (including one of myself!). I made an autograph template of Billy the Marlin because I've always wanted to pick up the 2009 Allen & Ginter Billy the Marlin Autograph, but have never been able to find one online.

billymarlin2009allenginterauto_zpsbf79932b.jpg

So I designed my own for my custom set in the hopes that one day I'd cross paths with the infamous Marlin. So to speed up the process, I sent my version to Billy looking for an auto ttm style, and low and behold he signed it! (Acutally them, he sent a few back to me). The signature looks strikingly similar to the offical Topps version which is the most I could've asked for.

BillyTheMarlin_zps1e922c7f.jpg

So I stuck it in a 2008 Allen & Ginter autograph frame, and needless to say, it looks just like something Topps would've put out back in their 2008 Allen & Ginter set. So pumped to add this card to my collection!

Still waiting on a few more fun/goofy ttm requests pertaining to this Allen & Ginter Heritage set I created. Hope more come in soon!

Ahh, sweet success! While it wasn't through the mail, I went Citi Field last week and was able to catch up with Mr. Met. He helped me add one more autograph to my custom card collection. And for prof, a picture of Mr. Met and I as well as a picture of him signing the card!

MrMetAutograph_zps2f86945a.jpg

unnamed-1_zps76d48d52.jpg

unnamed_zps880ec394.jpg