Just Joined

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouncer

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I found about this site through the UD Poll that happened a few weeks ago. I decided to check this forum out as another avenue of completing my sets.

I used to collect as a kid, but took a break when I started college and decide to buy my first house. Earlier this year, I finally got back into the hobby after taking a break for about 10 years.

I found about this site through the UD Poll that happened a few weeks ago. I decided to check this forum out as another avenue of completing my sets.

I used to collect as a kid, but took a break when I started college and decide to buy my first house. Earlier this year, I finally got back into the hobby after taking a break for about 10 years.

Welcome, as a setbuilder my wants are on my site, I have a pretty stocked Trade page but can fill wants from elsewhere in my collection too.

I bought my first home while in college as a 20 year old, decided to get into the business and have been a Realtor for 26 years.