Just Memorbilia/Mystery Ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kraft7014

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Has anyone ever purchased these before? My brother brought these to my attention, so I figured I would give them a try. I got two boxes of 2009 Just Minors Mystery Ball, and then I also picked up a pack of 2005 Just Mystery Memorabilia (8x10).

They are actually kinda cool products. In the Mystery Ball (which are $30/each) you get a signed ML Ball, a random auto card and then a Just set. The 2005 Memorabilia ($19) you get an autographed 8x10 and two packs (auto per pack), also 1:6 includes a dual auto card.

Mystery Balls: Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Billy Butler
8x10: Josh Barfield #'ed /100
Auto cards: Carlos Carrasco, Chaz Roe #'ed /100, and a Troy Tulowitzki & Joe Koshansky Dual Auto #'ed /25

Nothing spectacular, but pretty fun to open and a decent value. The Butler and Tulo were both pretty good hits and I will probably keep the Barfield for my collection, even though he isn't pictured in Tribe uniform. Just thought I would share.

Chris