Just opened up some of the 2021 Topps JAPAN edition, who needs some singles or team sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Are you only looking to sell base team sets, or will you sell some of the other stuff as well?

Still in the process of opening and sorting, but thought I would get a head start on moving some things I won't be looking to keep. Post what you are looking for. Really looking to sell only right now, to try to recoup some money I spent. Thanks, Tony.
Did you pull the Betts and Ian Anderson

Let me know what you are looking for
I would be interested in one Twins team set, then all Twins parallels, and possibly any other Parallels you have.

I love the looks of some of these parallels and can’t get my hands on any boxes!

I would be interested in one Twins team set, then all Twins parallels, and possibly any other Parallels you have.

I love the looks of some of these parallels and can’t get my hands on any boxes!
Most of the insert and parallels have been taken already. I do have a few left. I also have the Twins complete team set. I can do $10 delivered on the Twins team set, which is cheaper than completed sales on ebay. Not many of these have made their way to the States due to high shipping and export fees.

Attachments

• 2021 topps japan inserts.jpg
    2021 topps japan inserts.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 2021 topps japan twins team set.jpg
    2021 topps japan twins team set.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22
Most of the insert and parallels have been taken already. I do have a few left. I also have the Twins complete team set. I can do $10 delivered on the Twins team set, which is cheaper than completed sales on ebay. Not many of these have made their way to the States due to high shipping and export fees.
I can do $10 for the Twins set. Do you happen to have an extra Kirilloff? I need one for my Twins PC, and a separate one for the Kirilloff PC.

If you decide to move any parallels, or come across some others, please let me know.

Nolan Ryan is not in the set I don't believe. I have a Betts, but is in a Dodgers team set currently. Same with the Ian Anderson RC.
Ok. What would you want for the Dodgers and Braves team sets + this Nolan Ryan below (if you still have it)
Ryan, Nolan 2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-28