Just picked up my 110th Griffey auto, check em out! ANY OTHERS OUT THERE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug,

OK, now that I've stopped drooling -- SUPER COLLECTION!!!

I do have a couple I didn't see pictured:

2007 Exquisite Collection Rookie Signature Materials Gold #ESM-KG (12/15)
Griffey04242009.jpg

2007 Upper Deck Premier Autograph Parallel #86 (08/25)
Griffey04202009.jpg

If interested, I would be looking for Ryan Howard AU's I don't have.

Again -- super collection,

Gene

Griffey

Doug,

OK, now that I've stopped drooling -- SUPER COLLECTION!!!

I do have a couple I didn't see pictured:

2007 Exquisite Collection Rookie Signature Materials Gold #ESM-KG (12/15)
Griffey04242009.jpg

2007 Upper Deck Premier Autograph Parallel #86 (08/25)
Griffey04202009.jpg

If interested, I would be looking for Ryan Howard AU's I don't have.

Again -- super collection,

Gene

Gene, could use either/both, but have no Howard autos. I had the Bowman's Best RC auto, but sold it back when it was hot--got $400 for it, now only books $250, guess I sold it at the right time.

Thanks
Doug

Gene, could use either/both, but have no Howard autos. I had the Bowman's Best RC auto, but sold it back when it was hot--got $400 for it, now only books $250, guess I sold it at the right time.

Thanks
Doug

Doug, that's OK. The Griffey's aren't going anyplace unless somebody comes up with Howard's or HOF autos I need. You did get out of the Bowman Best RC Howard autos at the right time. I got lucky -- pulled 2 of the ones I have from packs and bought the 3rd one for $43.00!!

Have a nice day,
Gene

Doug, that's OK. The Griffey's aren't going anyplace unless somebody comes up with Howard's or HOF autos I need. You did get out of the Bowman Best RC Howard autos at the right time. I got lucky -- pulled 2 of the ones I have from packs and bought the 3rd one for $43.00!!

Have a nice day,
Gene

I think I only paid 20 something for mine--but way back.

Thanks
Doug

A 100+ Griffey autos...I still haven't haven't own ONE yet! Great bucket.

Griffeyfan... http://griffeycollectors.webs.com/ <<< that is awesome...having like minded people SHARE their passion (similar to the Makr McGwire site). More times than not, dueling collectors are ENEMIES. That is a fantastic site for reference and drooling...I would suggest watermarking the photos tho!

Griffey autos

A 100+ Griffey autos...I still haven't haven't own ONE yet! Great bucket.

Griffeyfan... http://griffeycollectors.webs.com/ <<< that is awesome...having like minded people SHARE their passion (similar to the Makr McGwire site). More times than not, dueling collectors are ENEMIES. That is a fantastic site for reference and drooling...I would suggest watermarking the photos tho!

Thanks