Just picked up my 110th Griffey auto, check em out! ANY OTHERS OUT THERE?

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
No need for crying--I don't have any from the set--YET!

Only needed this one to complete a rainbow of the auto Griffey jr's from the 2008 ud heroes! Losted the only one so far to show up on ebay. Forgot to do a final and max bid on the last day and losted it ...to a rival on the freedomcardboard site......He's collecting the entire inserts, gu and autos' for Griffey jr....only missing the red auto and the purple auto! Best regards, David

bear0555

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Very nice. Love the ultimate bat barrels - just can't seem to find a griffey with a clean auto that fits inside the barrel. I dig that 05 ultimate one too.

jay_b123x

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So sweet and very impressive!! I have 90 Roy Oswalt auto's and want to be at 100 by years end. My wife would kill me if I was shelling out the dough for Griffeys :eek: :D .
-Jason

rooster1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Griffey

So sweet and very impressive!! I have 90 Roy Oswalt auto's and want to be at 100 by years end. My wife would kill me if I was shelling out the dough for Griffeys :eek: :D .
-Jason

It helps that I have a hobby that brings in money instead of cost money--own a 5 acre citrus grove that I sell to a couple fruit stands in the area, also
I drive a F-150, she drives a Jag--what can she say? LOL

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Awesome! I think this is my favorite...

Scan10073.jpg

jaderock

Prospect
What is the most expensive Griffey that you bought - what did it cost? The cheapest? Which was the best steal (not necessarily the cheapest)? Which is your favorite? Which one has the lowest serial #?

Thanks for sharing