Just picked up my 110th Griffey auto, check em out! ANY OTHERS OUT THERE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No need for crying--I don't have any from the set--YET!

Only needed this one to complete a rainbow of the auto Griffey jr's from the 2008 ud heroes! Losted the only one so far to show up on ebay. Forgot to do a final and max bid on the last day and losted it ...to a rival on the freedomcardboard site......He's collecting the entire inserts, gu and autos' for Griffey jr....only missing the red auto and the purple auto! Best regards, David

Simply amazing. Do you have a favorite? Or is that like asking a dad to choose his favorite kid?
-Casey

Very nice. Love the ultimate bat barrels - just can't seem to find a griffey with a clean auto that fits inside the barrel. I dig that 05 ultimate one too.

So sweet and very impressive!! I have 90 Roy Oswalt auto's and want to be at 100 by years end. My wife would kill me if I was shelling out the dough for Griffeys :eek: :D .
-Jason

Griffey

So sweet and very impressive!! I have 90 Roy Oswalt auto's and want to be at 100 by years end. My wife would kill me if I was shelling out the dough for Griffeys :eek: :D .
-Jason

It helps that I have a hobby that brings in money instead of cost money--own a 5 acre citrus grove that I sell to a couple fruit stands in the area, also
I drive a F-150, she drives a Jag--what can she say? LOL

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

What is the most expensive Griffey that you bought - what did it cost? The cheapest? Which was the best steal (not necessarily the cheapest)? Which is your favorite? Which one has the lowest serial #?

Thanks for sharing