Just Picked Up The SWEETEST Auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The scan of this card really doesn't do it justice, which I realized when I opened the bubble mailer today. Twenty-two autos on one card! And both my favorite players, trevor bauer (1) and gerrit cole (14), are on it! While the players' names are not listed on the card, I'm sad UD is no longer producing the USA Baseball cards as collectors of the set know they did an amazing job.

IMG_0158.jpg

22 autos! That has to be a record. I'd love to get a card like that of the 1998 Yankees team.

The USA set was nice, I really liked the Q&A auto cards well as the jumbo patches.

Here's a list off another Ebay listing

TREVOR BAUER
CHRISTIAN COLON
CODY WHEELER
CHAD BETTIS
BRYCE BRENTZ
NICK PEPITONE
MICHAEL CHOICE
GERRIT COLE
SONNY GRAY
KOLTEN WONG
YASMANI GRANDAL
BRAD MILLER
CASEY MCGREW
MATT NEWMAN
BLAKE FORSYTHE
DREW POMERANZ
RICK HAGUE
TYLER HOLT
T.J.WALZ
TONY ZYCH
ANDY WILKINS
ASHER WOJIECHOWSKI

Jeff

Thanks for all the comments. This has to be my new favorite card. Now to answer some of your comments below:

Impressive card for the content (22 sigs, wow!). They should have had a team photo on the back with a roster though. I just can't get into cards w/o pictures.

I thought the same thing about having a photo in the back. The card is certainly an improvement from the previous year where the autos were scattered in an unorganized fashion (see below).

22 autos! That has to be a record. I'd love to get a card like that of the 1998 Yankees team.

The USA set was nice, I really liked the Q&A auto cards well as the jumbo patches.

They used to include the coaches as well. I'd have no idea who the autos belong to outside of the stars though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-USA-Eric-H...0239558986?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item483bb7fd4a

Do you know who all is on it, i would love to know?

Looks like VistaViper has posted a list of them. I recognized about half of them when I received the card and was able to figure out the rest using checkoutmycards. I wasn't sure on andy wilkins (10) but it seems like that is his autograph.

yea i saw that too but then again you are buying the autos here not the card.

I'd take chippy edges with on card autos over stickers any day. :)