Just take it away! (HOF, Wells, Gold, Inge, ...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I liked these two:

2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs JASON HEYWARD ATL
2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Blue GERRIT COLE 49/99 PIT

I have this Tiger Auto, and also 2 regulars (not graded) of the same card as well if you are interested:
That is not really something that I want at this time. Us Tigers fans are learning this year that Oliver is either a AAAA player or is just having one really bad year...

i am interested in the Wade Boggs and the J.C. Romero autos you have. check my trade pages listed below in my sig for anything you can use and please let me know! even though there are 7 pages of trade material, the pages are easy to find cards on and very organized!

plmk

thnx!
The only thing that stood out to me was the Jackie Robinson, but we are nowhere close to that here.

I tend to just go for a little bit of whatever. I tend to like Ripken Jr., Kaline, Kell, bigger named HOFers, ...

any interest in these? the ripkens book $60 ea and the ryan books $40. and i have a granderson (tigers) auto in my bucket that books $40. and a zumaya that books $30

believe the boggs and the schmidt book $50 ea

john
I do have some interest in the top Ripken and Ryan. I do not need any of the others.

PCMB on the following, thanks! Feel free to check my PC folders.

2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs JASON HEYWARD ATL
2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action International ROBERTO ALOMAR CLE
2002 SP Legendary Cuts Game Bat ANDRE DAWSON CHC
2003 Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Collection OZZIE SMITH 054/450 STL
2003 Fleer Patchworks Numbers Game Jersey ROBERTO ALOMAR NYM
2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia JUSTIN VERLANDER DET
2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics JOEY VOTTO CIN
2010 Topps Update All Star Stitches Gold ROY HALLADAY 07/50 PHI
2010 Topps A&G Relics JOSH HAMILTON TEX
2011 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs Emerald TOMMY HANSON 31/50 J/A ATL
Are any of your Braves signed baseballs on ROMLB's? If they are, there were a couple that I liked. Besides that and the Ogando, that was really it.

Could you do this smaller trade instead? BTW, the Gwynn Legends is 2001, not 2000. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

I send:
00 Black Diamond A Piece of History TG Tony Gwynn (Bat) (SD) ($15)
01 UD Legends Legendary Game Jerseys J-TG Tony Gwynn (Jersey – Grey) (SD) ($15)

All these total $30.00

You send:
2010 Topps Update All Star Stitches Gold ROY HALLADAY 07/50 PHI ($15)
2011 Topps 60 Relics JIMMY ROLLINS PHI ($10)
2011 Topps Gold JOE BLANTON 1203/2011 PHI ($2)
2011 Topps Gold ERIK BEDARD 1426/2011 SEA ($2)
2011 Topps Gold ERIK BEDARD 1446/2011 SEA ($2)

All these total $31.00
I have a different amount on the Halladay and I don't think I would do that trade anyways. I'm not getting anything that I couldn't live without.

I do have some interest in the top Ripken and Ryan. I do not need any of the others.

the ryan and ripken for the schmidt and boggs? post it if you like
john

Are any of your Braves signed baseballs on ROMLB's? If they are, there were a couple that I liked. Besides that and the Ogando, that was really it.

The Chipper is a ROMLB, but it's NFT.

Which ones could the Ogando get? Thanks!

Any Tigers rookies, gus, inserts, parallels you can use for these 2 autos?

anything else in Tigers like gus, parallels, rookies, inserts i can find for you that you would like in trade for the Boggs and Twins auto?

plmk

thnx!

That is not really something that I want at this time. Us Tigers fans are learning this year that Oliver is either a AAAA player or is just having one really bad year...

The only thing that stood out to me was the Jackie Robinson, but we are nowhere close to that here.

I have a different amount on the Halladay and I don't think I would do that trade anyways. I'm not getting anything that I couldn't live without.

Back