Just wondering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drkids

MVP
4.90 star(s)
I just looked at my profile...I've got almost 1000 bench points, but I'm more than 4000 posts away from 10,000 and my next level in the HOF. Do I not talk enough? (never been told that before).

just answer

just answer all posts and threads that you want to do. welcome evry new member to the bench. your post will climb in no time
chief

Meh, I'd rather have fewer posts that actually said something rather than have thousands of pointless posts containing of 5 words or less anyway. Apparently, not everyone agrees with this, but that's fine. :)

John

I'm waiting til they change the next tier of the HOF (500 trades,5,000 posts) from Legacy to gonzofan2. Then I can post more and upgrade my status.

The # of posts can mean very little.It's the # of trades and
particularly the # of 5.0(s)that are important to me.
Ken

Some members don't talk a whole lot and some members do! You have to see what works for you.....now I'm sounding like Mr. Rogers : ) Best regards, David

Wow,you guys really woke this thread up from the dead...over 2 years old.
Guess I'm just timeless

Meh, I'd rather have fewer posts that actually said something rather than have thousands of pointless posts containing of 5 words or less anyway. Apparently, not everyone agrees with this, but that's fine. :)

John

Absolutely awesome John! I couldn't agree with you more. Which is why I probably will never get to 10,000 posts.

Seeing the talk of hitting 5,000 posts or 10,000 posts is amazing...I feel like I respond to a bunch of threads/posts everyday and am no closer to my first thousand....And I am not known as one who lacks verbosity.

I was in the same boat you were, I got to 1,000 trades but had around 7,000 posts. It took a little time, but I got to 10,000 posts (and counting!).

I think that it means that you don't write:

"Congratulations"

on every TTM success thread.

This is SO TRUE. I see guys with over 10,000 posts and I wonder how they ever got that many. Do they have no lives? Do they post to every single thread? Well I guess it wouldn't be fair for me to say they have no lives, though sometimes I wonder. The best answer is that they post to almost every thread AND they don't really bring anything to the table. Just as bzickfoose1 stated...

Congrats
Cool
Nice Job
Way to go
etc