Justin Upton Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clemson2012

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am super collecting Justin Upton. Here I will post up my good/great pulls of him I may have or cards I get in trades/sales of him to add to my collection. The first really nice one I was able to add to my collection is thanks to 2000Doubles as it is a 2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor #ed 19/25. Very happy to add this great looking card to my collection. I will post up others as they arrive or I pull them. You can always check out the cards I already have on my website and if you have any to trade let me know ;)

Ill print your list out as I am going to a card shop at end of month(its about 2.5hrs away) but plan on taking the family to the beach for the weekend and will swing by there and see if I can pick any of your wants up there.

upton001.jpg

Have this 2012 Playoff Prime Cuts Patch #ed 2/5 coming in the next few days. Cant wait to get it in my hand to add to the PC.

Got a 2012 Topps Chrome Black Refractor /100 and a 2009 Finest Blue Refractor /399 in mail today and also got this from toulas in the mail today

upton002.jpg

Thanks Jeremy(Toulas)

Last edited:
I am super collecting Justin Upton. Here I will post up my good/great pulls of him I may have or cards I get in trades/sales of him to add to my collection. The first really nice one I was able to add to my collection is thanks to 2000Doubles as it is a 2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor #ed 19/25. Very happy to add this great looking card to my collection. I will post up others as they arrive or I pull them. You can always check out the cards I already have on my website and if you have any to trade let me know ;)
Collected da brothers for a spell have a few nice rookie autographed cards of da two... Would u have any autos of Javier Baez, or Starlin Castro,

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online