Justin Verlander 1/1, Prince Fielder 1/1 (feb 20th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Went to tigers camp today and got this verlander 16x20 done and prince fielder romlb ss done. prince signed for about 15 minutes but it was a mob trying to get close to him for anything, i was one of the last ones he got so i wasnt able to get a good video so im not going to upload this one on youtube its just him finishing up and some guys asking him to keep signing, ill just put it in my bucket. the 16x20 and ball both came out good

Justin Verlander 16x20 (which is the shot of the last pitch of one of his no hitters if anyone was wondering)
prince fielder OMLB SS

video
dereks5

photo55.jpg
photo56.jpg

Awesome job drock
I love this time of year!! Especially because of all your successes. Love reading about them!
Keep it up!!

Matt

I was just thinking about you today, too. I was wondering if you were going to try for Fielder since Pujols is in Arizona these days. LOL! Congrats on a great success!

thanks guys :)

@houbb, i was really bummed out about not being able to get pujols in the spring, but all the jeters i got this year kinda made up for it lol