Kirbyfan34's Sucesses IP and TTM and pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got Ray King home today... thanks Halk for doing the signing for us.

3G 2 1/3IP 2H 1R 1ER 1BB 3K 1HR 3.857ERA 1.28WHIP

348738e6-8adc-4197-a17f-6c0b3bc02c7f.jpg

Also going to Breakfast with the Brewers next Saturday so hopefully can snag so more current players

Last edited:
Breakfast with the Brewers? Sounds like fun! Be sure to post any successes, that is a cool sounding event!

Yeah it does. It's a fund raiser for the West Allis Old Time Baseball Association and through the Park and Rec here. It's held at Central High school which is only a few blocks from the house and when I picked up my tickets on Friday there had only been a 156 sold. (which with the way they are playing this year surprises me.) But the kids are really looking forward to it and it should be a good time...will keep you posted

Last edited:
Just got back from the Brewers Breakfast...nice little production they put on. Autographs were "only for the kids" yet there was still some adults who chose not to listen, didn't want to be one of those guys so I did not get any signatures. Tyler Thornberg, Wil Smith, and Broadcaster Davy Nelson were there and the kids got each of them on a Miller Park Photo and Baseball. All in all a good time and a great event. Will go again next year.

got a nice pick up today... Pirate Center fielder Andrew McCutchen. On a 2009 Topps Heritage High Number. Cutch is one of my favs in today's game and would agree with SI's Baseball preview in the Enemy Lines section that "Andrew is a natural leader on this team with a lot of Kirby Puckett in him...the best player on the team busting his butt everyday even in Spring Training."

c2e39872-b513-40cb-9c44-b662729fdb07.jpg

2G 2-9 1 2B 1RBI 3K .222 AVE .333 SLUG

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, and glad your children got some cool stuff! Have seen Cutch play, great player, tends to beat the Cardinals, but still a great of the game!

Ahh the joys of moving, as I was unearthing my baseball stuff found some autos that I completely forgot that I had...

001-13.jpg

BRADY CLARK 12G 11-34 4R 2 2B 1 3B 3RBI 3K 3BB .325AVE .441SLUG
JUNIOR SPIVEY 1G 1-3 1R 1HR 1RBI .333 AVE 1.3333 SLUG
MATT KINNEY 3G 0-3 2K PITCHING 3G 13INN 15H 8R 8ER 5W 12K 2HRA 1W 1L 5.53 ERA 1.53 WHIP

CHAD MOELLER and NED YOST are the other autos.

Last edited:
Picked up the accumulated mail from vacation and had this beauty waiting for me...
001-14.jpg

Brooks Kieschnick. Photo was mine that I took at the June 20 2004 Twins Brewers game at Miller Park on Fathers Day. (Yes that is Joe Mauer catching... could make a nice dual) Anyway game was memorable because it was right at the start of Johan Santana's amazing streak during the 2004 season. A buddy of mine from work who was a huge Brewers fan said about halfway through the game "Who is this guy?" I said jokingly "this year's Cy Young in the AL" Turned out I was right.

KIESCHNICK: PITCHING 1G 1IP 2H 1BB 3.00WHIP BATTING 3G 2-2 1R 1BB 1.000 AVE 1.000 SLUG
(Remember when he signed with the Brewers in 2003 he had become a two way player so the pitching performance was separate from his hitting stats.)

Again thanks to Darrell for doing the signings, it turned out great!