Large BB, FB, BKB, HKY tradelist, mostly Cubs wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm always interest in your Cubs. What I have other than what is listed is some 20-40 card lots of a few dozen MLB, NBA, FB players such as 40 diff Barry Bonds cards, etc. that I sell at $3-10 apiece.

Lemme take another look at the list. Is it up to date?
Do you have any '76 baseball?
I'm also missing a total of 8 various League Leaders from the '60s. And 1 WS from '61.

OK - I think we'll be able to cobble something together. I'll go through and ask for pix from the list. I'll try to send pix of the Cubbies on PM this weekend.
Cheers

Tony: I'm interested in all the cards I listed, but the '70s need to be in at least ex & the '80s ex)mt. Let me which of the ones I like fit that category. Thanks. Gord

Tony: I'm interested in all the cards I listed, but the '70s need to be in at least ex & the '80s ex)mt. Let me which of the ones I like fit that category. Thanks. Gord
Several of the cards on your original list have been traded and several others aren't of the desired condition.

Let me know which of these work...

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1072.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1072.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm trying to accommodate your request in regards to condition. The 71's are difficult to find without some sort of corner wear, and some of the others I don't consider excellent due to centering. If you're not interested in a trade, that's fine with me.

Has one soft corner but pretty nice for 1960! Interested tony

Attachments

• IMG_4335.jpeg
    IMG_4335.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi there! I can use these…

Mike Lowell 2004 Topps Chrome Refractor
Babe Ruth 2005 Diamond Kings Frames Green
Phil Niekro 2004 Certified K Force

I will trade you these for the trio, much appreciated lmk and thanks!

Andre Dawson 1988 Fleer Baseballs Best 12
Andre Dawson 1990 Topps Ames All Stars 9
Billy Williams 2020 Allen and Ginter SP 316
Fergie Jenkins 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes 258
Fergie Jenkins 2022 Allen and Ginter Pitching A Gem PAG5
Mark Grace 2001 Private Stock PS206 Action 14
Ryne Sandberg 2022 Topps 35th Anniversary 87AS17