Larry Walker....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.rooster

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Sent a '90 Leaf and a '90 Donruss to Mr. Walker, received only one card back, guess which one?
I'm a bit peeved, considering writing him back & asking for it back, what would you do?

That's the risk you take. If there's a specific one you want signed, it's best just to send that one, especially if it's to a bigger name or a tough signer.

Only way I would even consider writing back complaining about not getting a certain card returned would be if he asks for a donation. Last I knew he didn't so I would be happy with the fact that he even signed for you at all, yes it sucks if you are working on a set and didn't get set card back but I learned years ago if its someone I really want for a set to only send that card.

Larry was a dang good ball player but he does not sign very much.
with his certified autos that Becket shows is 109 with one card being 900 and another being 1000 cards signed the rest are 25 cards and under. Just shows you by how many card are out there compared to some other players from the 90s