LAST CALL---Twinsfest 2013 50/50s and Consignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
As many of you know, I am taking 50/50s for Twinsfest. Here are my rules. Nothing special, but they're specific so as to minimize any room for dispute, though I have not ever had problems taking 50/50s. Sorry for the long instructions, but please read through them thoroughly. For smooth dealing purposes, once you agree to a deal, please stick to it so I can plan accordingly and fairly accept 50/50 offers (so I don't have to unnecessarily deny peoples' offers).

Here's a link to the Twinsfest page: http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/fan_forum/twinsfest.jsp

1. Include a SASE for your items when sending them to me. To avoid delays in shipping your items, this is the best for you. No SASE means that you won't get your stuff back.
2. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. (I recommend delivery confirmation both ways if the item is important to you).
3. I will get premium items signed before others (ie. OMLB over cards). Even if I take your order and another person's afterward, premium items get priority. Though I will try to get everyone’s items signed (regardless of quality), I may not be able to get any or all of your items signed due to circumstances.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE that your item will be signed. I cannot control who decides to sign on day(s) that I am there. This is obvious, but I would like to state this anyway.
5. If your item is not signed I will send it back in your SASE.
6. They will sign in whatever pen or Sharpie they have. I have blue sharpie/bic with me for cards/baseballs, but can accommodate black or silver if you wish. If you want to try to get something specifically in a different color or type of pen, send it with your item along with a note. I will TRY to get it signed with your pen/Sharpie, but no guarantees. Some players like to grab one pen and sign everything with it, for those who didn't know this before.
7. Your items will likely be returned to you within a week of Twinsfest (returned being defined as shipped from my end, NOT received by you). I will do my best to get items out quickly and notify you of the status of your item(s).
8. Provide a list of your items and specifics, if you have any. This makes it much easier for me to sort your items and ship them to you. Either put a sticky note with your username and “return” or “keep” on the back of cards or make a list (for cards or other items). If the items are difficult to keep track of, I will not get them signed. I take quite a few 50/50s and if your items are not well labeled/listed, it’s not worth the hassle.
9. If you send me 8 cards to 50/50, for example, and I can only get 6 signed, I will send you back 3 signed and two unsigned, and keep the other 3 signed. This seems fair to me and you should be happy I do it this way.
10. Finally, if I receive your items to be signed and they are in unsatisfactory condition, I will not get them signed (ie. bent cards, creased photos, OMLBs with spots, etc). I am not responsible for contacting you to inform you of the condition, though I will try my best to do so if this issue arises.

By agreeing to a Twinsfest deal with me, you agree to these rules.

You can contact me via pm on this site.

Also want to make this clear:
I cannot take Mauer or Morneau on anything whatsoever due to the new policy and uncertainty of an autograph. I likely will not be able to take Molitor, Carew, Blyleven, or other big name retirees on anything (feel free to pm if you have game-used items, jerseys, etc). It's just not worth the wait (up to 10 hours for some) and the money (anywhere from $35-75, depending on the player and item). For any NON-MINOR LEAGUERS, I cannot take straight card 50/50s. If you need a card done for guys like Willingham, Doumit, Gene Larkin, etc, I can take one card for a fee. Otherwise, I cannot take cards for them. It is very difficult to 50/50 8x10s as well, even for guys like Diamond, Burton, or Parmelee. Unfortunately, Twinsfest 50/50s are best for both parties if we deal with the minor leaguers. I'm definitely not opposed to dealing with major leaguers (current and former), but I will have a higher asking price due to fees. Sorry for any inconveniences. Hope this makes sense. PM with questions.

do you take 50/50 cards or money for these:
gene larkin
kent hrbek
dan gladden
frank viola

if you can "pm" me with an answer.
thanks

Interested in 50/50 on 2012 Allen Ginter, can give multiple cards for twins attending if you can give me a short list via PM. Will give multiple cards for you but im only interested in 2012 A/G Twins cards. Thanks for your time in helping out other collectors!

Sending a pm.
Already filling up on minor leaguers including Hicks, May, Arcia, and Gibson. Let me know what you have. I don't have a set limit on cards, but there are only so many I can take. First come, first served.

Minor Leaguers are filling up. A few spots left for big prospects (cards, 8x10s+, OMLBs, etc) including Trevor May, Kyle Gibson, Oswaldo Arcia, and Aaron Hicks.

I was going to send a PM but it said your inbox was full. I think I'll wait consignments we discussed but I do have cards to send of
Hicks 2 cards
Gibson 2 cards
Arcia 2 cards

I'll post it in the trade manager to get things going, just decline if there is a problem.

Edit: Actually I can't post it until you clear up some space in your inbox.

Last edited:
New guys added to the list including Alex Meyer and others. Here's the list of MiLBers who will be attending. Get them while they're free instead of in years to come when they'll likely cost quite a bit:
Oswaldo Arcia, Kyle Gibson, Nate Hanson, BJ Hermsen, Chris Herrmann, Aaron Hicks, Kyle Knudson, Austin Malinowski, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, Cole Nelson, Ryan Pressly, Caleb Thielbar, Michael Tonkin, Tim Wood

Only one more spot each for Sano and Arcia, preferrably on better items (non-cards). Have cards and ROMLBs for both (still can take others).