Last game of the Puerto Rico winter League for me :( 12/28/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yesterday was the last Home game of the "Indios de Mayaguez". They played against "Senadores de San Juan" and lost 6-4. Really good game even if Mayaguez lost.... They had the rookies playing and I got to see some of the new guys play."Serie del Caribe"starts February 2-7 and it will be in Mayaguez (Mexico,Venezuela,Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico). This is what I got:
Luis Lopez 2/2 (Coach)
Efrain Nieves 1/1
Jaime Ortiz 2/2
Christian Vazquez 1/1
Ivan DeJesus Jr. 2/2
Wil Nieves 3/3
Hector Correa 1/1
Edwin Maysonet 1/1
Angel Sanchez 1/3 (I gave him 3 cards...But he only signed the top one and returned the others :( )
Thanks for looking :)
Happy New Year's to all
Javier

Ah, good ole Jaime. He got picked up in the AA/AAA Rule 5 Draft if I remember correctly. Does he look like he can stick around for a while? He was in low A Great Lakes last year and he bat wasn't up to par.

Ah, good ole Jaime. He got picked up in the AA/AAA Rule 5 Draft if I remember correctly. Does he look like he can stick around for a while? He was in low A Great Lakes last year and he bat wasn't up to par.
He still looks in good shape and did not play yesterday, but I saw him in another game and he can bat.

How has Dejesus Jr been down there? When he came through here in Double A, he was AWFUL. He was actually downright mean at times. I got him on one card (luckily my setter) over 10 games, and it was thrown back at me. Not a pleasant experience at all.

How has Dejesus Jr been down there? When he came through here in Double A, he was AWFUL. He was actually downright mean at times. I got him on one card (luckily my setter) over 10 games, and it was thrown back at me. Not a pleasant experience at all.
I didn't see him play that day....I think he hates signing autographs seems always in a bad mood :( I don't know why. A friend of mine gave him some cards and offered some for him he checked them and signed 2 and gave him the rest back. His father is the same thing I saw him in Aguadilla while he was a coach and always did the same thing the excuse that he lives far and can't sign at this moment.

I didn't see him play that day....I think he hates signing autographs seems always in a bad mood :( I don't know why. A friend of mine gave him some cards and offered some for him he checked them and signed 2 and gave him the rest back. His father is the same thing I saw him in Aguadilla while he was a coach and always did the same thing the excuse that he lives far and can't sign at this moment.

Yeah, that is a shame that they are both that way. Apparently he watched his dad's actions too much. If I hadnt needed him for my Heritage set, he would have probably gotten told something he wouldn't have liked! :)