Last Harper FT 2013 Topps Rookie Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I have gotten several dupes of Bryce Harper recently. Maybe someone else can use it:

- 2013 Topps "Rookie Commemorative Patch" #RCP24

I would really like to trade this last one for a nice Joey Votto of some sort, or maybe a Jeter jersey card. Or hit me with your tradelists or buckets. Thank you.

-Josh

i got 2001 bouble head in box with ichro card in it...his rookie year and his name is in japan righting

Diseal, I would pass on the Ichiro Bobble. If you still have the 2008 Sweet Spot Jay Bruce Auto, I would still be interested in that. If you could shoot me a PM and let me know if we can work something out. Thanks.

-Josh

- 2011 Bowman Prospects #BP1
- 2011 Bowman Chrome Retail Exclusive "Red"
- 2012 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP4
- 2012 Bowman Prospects #BP10
- 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP10
-2003 bj upton auto

i got a bgs 9.5 orgins zimmerman rc and ryan zimmerman titanic threads card numbered to /99 i do for the top cards

Matthew's Mom: I would have to pass on those. At this time, but thanks anyway.

Diseal: RotoRob and I are working on a trade for the Upton auto right now. If something falls through I will let you know. He hit me up first, so he has first dibs. But the Harper's are available and I could use the Titanic Threads Zimmerman. Please keep in touch and we can work something out. Thanks.

-Josh

il do these for the zimmerman
2011 Bowman Prospects #BP1
- 2011 Bowman Chrome Retail Exclusive "Red"- 2012 Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP4
-
- 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects

Well actually all of the Harpers I have listed book the same as the two Zimmermans you have listed. If you would like to make that trade I would do that. If you are only wanting to trade the titanic threads zimmerman I would give you:

- 2011 Bowman Prospects #BP1 BV$12
- 2011 Bowman Chrome Retail Exclusive "Red"BV$6

or you could substitute the 2011 red for the other which has a BV of $4.

The Zimmerman books for $15. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks.

-Josh

- 2011 Bowman Prospects #BP1 BV$12
- 2011 Bowman Chrome Retail Exclusive "Red"BV$6

would do both these for titanic...or the b.j auto its what ever you want to do...ill look around for extra cards..the titanic card looks great and is in awsome shape

Trade posted Diseal. You get:

- 2011 Bowman Prospects #BP1 Harper BV$12
- 2011 Bowman Chrome Retail Exclusive "Red" Harper BV$6

I get: Titanic threads Zimmerman jersey

Please confirm and I will get your cards in the mail ASAP. Thanks for the trade.