Last of my cards for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Witt Jr stuff,
George Brett
2004 Diamond Kings -- Sepia Silver #167 (/50)

I don't have much Trout inserts, but plenty of 80's, 90's or 2000-2008 star RC's. Who are some of your favorites from those years?

I have these handy -
93 topps Piazza 701
89 bowman griffey
89 fleer griffey
90 upper deck sosa
90 topps sosa
92 Ultra Ivan Rodriguez
90 bowman Frank Thomas
90 Topps Frank Thomas
92 Bowman Frank Thomas
02 topps gallery Joe Mauer
02 topps joe mauer
several different brands Chipper jones RC
various sandberg RCs, Gwynn RCs, Boggs Rcs, Bonds RCs, Clemens Rcs

Anything of interest or I can look further.

I have these handy -
93 topps Piazza 701
89 bowman griffey
89 fleer griffey
90 upper deck sosa
90 topps sosa
92 Ultra Ivan Rodriguez
90 bowman Frank Thomas
90 Topps Frank Thomas
92 Bowman Frank Thomas
02 topps gallery Joe Mauer
02 topps joe mauer
several different brands Chipper jones RC
various sandberg RCs, Gwynn RCs, Boggs Rcs, Bonds RCs, Clemens Rcs

Anything of interest or I can look further.
Bowman and fleer griffey’s

Hello,

I don't think I have anything for your PC and I understand you are getting out of the hobby outside of PC additions but your welcome to look in my Flickr. If you are interested in selling PM me a price. Thanks

Kyle Lewis
2020 Topps Chrome -- Sepia # 186

Luis Robert
2020 Topps Chrome #60 (x2)

Rainbow Foil -- Yordan Alvarez #30

Hello,

I don't think I have anything for your PC and I understand you are getting out of the hobby outside of PC additions but your welcome to look in my Flickr. If you are interested in selling PM me a price. Thanks

Kyle Lewis
2020 Topps Chrome -- Sepia # 186

Luis Robert
2020 Topps Chrome #60 (x2)

Rainbow Foil -- Yordan Alvarez #30
Would you trade all 4 cards (total bv $85) for the 2012 Topps Chrome Trout PSA 9? PSA has bv listed on their site at $60, the last three ebay sales (no best offer sales) $57.00, $49.88, $68.00.

Billy

Nah I don't want to part with that card on this I would rather just purchase if it's all the same to you. If you aren't interested in selling I can understand it's no big deal. I actually saw the Robert Chrome RC's and it kinda made me want to put another set of them together so I thought I would inquire about them. Thanks

Nah I don't want to part with that card on this I would rather just purchase if it's all the same to you. If you aren't interested in selling I can understand it's no big deal. I actually saw the Robert Chrome RC's and it kinda made me want to put another set of them together so I thought I would inquire about them. Thanks
No worries. Can't hurt to ask. $30.00 paypal f&f dlvd in a bubble mailer for the 4 cards.

Would you take 5.00 well concealed cash and a SASE for the following card:

2020 Topps Update
Short Print: Jacob DeGrom #299