WTT Last of my football for baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I really only have time to collect and keep up with one sport now and baseball has always been my favorite and always will be, so I am offering up the couple of football cards I have left.

I have already moved almost all of my football cards and am only left with these couple of higher end cards now. I would prefer to trade them all to one person, but I am willing to consider lesser deals as well, but anyone willing to trade for all of them at one shot will get priority.

Here are the cards I still have:

2021 Prizm #344 Travis Etienne Jr RC ORANGE LAZER PARALLEL
2021 Prizm #343 Najee Harris RC RED ICE PARALLEL
2022 Bowman University #91 Kenny Pickett PINK PARALLEL

2017 Donruss Elite Rookie Autograph #RA48 Dalvin Cook Auto 07/25 PURPLE? PARALLEL
2021 Donruss Optic Rookie GridIron Kings Auto #RGK-12 Travis Etienne 37/99
2021 Donruss Optic Rookie GridIron Kings Auto #RGK-17 Amon-Ra St. Brown 52/99

Not really looking for anything in particular, but will look through lists. Again, if you take the whole lot I can do a better deal!

Feel free to check my baseball auto and HOF GU trade lists if something catches your eye. I don't know much about football but at least I've heard of these guys, so they must be good. I can take them all in the right deal, just to give me some variety. Thanks 😊

Any interest in anything from my flickr pages:

Feel free to check my baseball auto and HOF GU trade lists if something catches your eye. I don't know much about football but at least I've heard of these guys, so they must be good. I can take them all in the right deal, just to give me some variety. Thanks 😊

Sorry, nothing I could really use for the lot.

A couple of cards that I like, but not really enough for the whole lot. Thanks for the interest though.

Any interest in anything from my flickr pages:
I have some interest in these cards:
(in order that I like them)

- 2001 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols/Ichiro RC
- 2001 Topps Albert Pujols RC
- 2019 Bowman Chrome Bryson Stott refractor auto
- Contenders Jarren Duran printing plate auto
- Diamond Kings Vlad Guerrero Jr 1/1
- Cooperstown Bob Feller /10
- 1984 reprint David Ortiz bay relic

I have some interest in these cards:
(in order that I like them)

- 2001 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols/Ichiro RC
- 2001 Topps Albert Pujols RC
- 2019 Bowman Chrome Bryson Stott refractor auto
- Contenders Jarren Duran printing plate auto
- Diamond Kings Vlad Guerrero Jr 1/1
- Cooperstown Bob Feller /10
- 1984 reprint David Ortiz bay relic
What would you want for just the amon ra auto?

On second look through, there are a couple I missed, but not sure if you still have them all.

- 2004 Ultimate Collection Eddie Murray jsy/auto #37/50 (HTG)
- 2009 Topps Update Career Quest Autographs #AM Andrew McCutchen (bv $25 but last sale $49)
- 2005 Donruss Greats Gold Holofoil 13 Darryl Strawberry Mets $15 (HTG/pending)
- 2010 Topps Chrome USA Baseball Autographs #USA4 Gerrit Cole (HTG; I may just keep or grade it)
- 2006 Topps Co-Signers 113 Nelson Cruz (RC) AU $25 (HTG)
- 2003 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures 102 Steve Garvey #29/100 $25 (HTG/pending)

I really only have time to collect and keep up with one sport now and baseball has always been my favorite and always will be, so I am offering up the couple of football cards I have left.

I have already moved almost all of my football cards and am only left with these couple of higher end cards now. I would prefer to trade them all to one person, but I am willing to consider lesser deals as well, but anyone willing to trade for all of them at one shot will get priority.

2017 Donruss Elite Rookie Autograph #RA48 Dalvin Cook Auto 07/25 PURPLE? PARALLEL

Not really looking for anything in particular, but will look through lists. Again, if you take the whole lot I can do a better deal!
Interested in the Etienne

On second look through, there are a couple I missed, but not sure if you still have them all.

- 2004 Ultimate Collection Eddie Murray jsy/auto #37/50 (HTG)
- 2009 Topps Update Career Quest Autographs #AM Andrew McCutchen (bv $25 but last sale $49)
- 2005 Donruss Greats Gold Holofoil 13 Darryl Strawberry Mets $15 (HTG/pending)
- 2010 Topps Chrome USA Baseball Autographs #USA4 Gerrit Cole (HTG; I may just keep or grade it)
- 2006 Topps Co-Signers 113 Nelson Cruz (RC) AU $25 (HTG)
- 2003 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures 102 Steve Garvey #29/100 $25 (HTG/pending)
Garvey and Strawberry are in a confirmed trade. Others are still here. I'll update my thread to reflect recent arrivals and incoming cards. Maybe there'll be enough of interest for us to make a deal. Thanks, Rob.

Garvey and Strawberry are in a confirmed trade. Others are still here. I'll update my thread to reflect recent arrivals and incoming cards. Maybe there'll be enough of interest for us to make a deal. Thanks, Rob.
Sounds good, I’ll come up with an offer for you.

And I’m the opposite of you, I’m focusing more on football. I may interested in your lot. Take a look at my site to see if you could use anything.

Thanks, WJ

And I’m the opposite of you, I’m focusing more on football. I may interested in your lot. Take a look at my site to see if you could use anything.

Thanks, WJ
Sorry for the late response. Nothing I could use though.

Hello,

Have a look in my Flickr the link is below in my sig if you find anything you like we can go from there. Thanks

Hello,

Have a look in my Flickr the link is below in my sig if you find anything you like we can go from there. Thanks
Hey brother, sorry for the very late response, I somehow missed this last week. I am only a few albums into your Flickr and so far have found plenty of things I like.

I am sure we will be able to find something to make it work.

I will PM you later today the cards I like.