Late 80's, 90's and some 00's Team Boxes FS DIRT CHEAP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone,

I recently acquired a bunch of boxes of cards. I've gone through them and there really isn't much that is worth noting, besides your typical base and some inserts of star players from the 80's, 90's and 00's. They are organized by team so I can either sell them by teams, or just mix them up. The only lots I cannot do are player lots as there are way to many cards to go through. The only exception is if that player played on one team his entire career.

I don't have the room for all these cards so I would like to sell them off for pretty much next to nothing, about a penny per card. Here is a break down of how I can pack the cards with the prices

440 ct. box - $4 + shipping
660 ct. box - $6 + shipping
800 ct. box - $8 + shipping
Small Flat Rate - $10
Medium Flat Rate - $15
Large Flat Rate - $25

Forms of payment accepted is well concealed cash, money order, or paypal (.75 extra for paypal). Each purchase made will include some bonus cards.

I have some other different sized boxes so just let me know about how many cards you are interested in and I will do my best to minimize the cost of shipping. If you'd like a rough idea of the shipping cost, PM me your zip code.

Thanks for looking!

-Kenny

Last edited:
Kenny, not sure since I have sooooo much of it, but give me some idea of what you have in Cardinals. Thanks, Tony.

Will do Tony. I have a lot so I'll start counting them tonight and send you some numbers tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll take any and all doubles out as well.

Thanks,
Kenny

Doubles will be alright more than likely. I use them to make team sets. Unfortunately, you can only sell so many of those cheap team sets, as they are saturated. Thanks and let me know, Tony.

Hey Tony,
I just counted the Cardinals and I have 317 including doubles. There are 2 boxes that I haven't gone through yet. I can probably pull another 50+ at least. LMK if you want me to pull those or just take the 317. Thanks Tony.

-Kenny

Would you be willing to just pull base Topps Yankees cards? Thanks!

I actually have the Yankees seperate for my collection, but there are tons and tons of stuff I already had. I'll go through it today, put aside the duplicates, and let you know how many there are. Thanks.

-Kenny

Would you be willing to separate into eras? I would probably take anything from 2000-present if that's possible. Please pm me if you'd be willing to do that and if you have a price estimate. thanks

Would you be willing to separate into eras? I would probably take anything from 2000-present if that's possible. Please pm me if you'd be willing to do that and if you have a price estimate. thanks

Not a problem. Do you want anything 2000-present or a particular team? LMK and I'll pull them for you. Thanks.

-Kenny

Hey Kenny - I'd be interested in the Diamondbacks if there's enough from the 90s/00s as I'm looking to add to my Randy Johnson and Craig Counsell collections. If you didn't see very many of those 2, then I'd skip it. But not expecting you to go through and give me an exact count either. Let me know if you think there's enough of either of those two in there to be worth it. Thanks! David

Hey Kenny - I'd be interested in the Diamondbacks if there's enough from the 90s/00s as I'm looking to add to my Randy Johnson and Craig Counsell collections. If you didn't see very many of those 2, then I'd skip it. But not expecting you to go through and give me an exact count either. Let me know if you think there's enough of either of those two in there to be worth it. Thanks! David

Kenny - Just shoot me a PM when you have a count. Thanks a lot!

Guys, I'm so sorry I'm taking so long to respond. I've been working some crazy hours lately. I'll have time between tomorrow and Sunday to pull some stuff so I'll try my best to get back to you by Sunday night, Monday the latest. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you.

-Kenny

Hey David,
There isn't to many Diamondbacks in the boxes. There were 45 ranging mostly from the early to mid 2000s. There are a few from the 90's but not much. I pulled all the Randy Johnson cards and there are 6 of them so a total of 51 Dbacks. I can $3 dlvd in bubble mailer, $3.50 paypal. LMK how that sounds, thanks.

Kenny - Just shoot me a PM when you have a count. Thanks a lot!

PM on it's way.

Thanks again guys. Sorry for taking so long.

-Kenny

Hey David,
There isn't to many Diamondbacks in the boxes. There were 45 ranging mostly from the early to mid 2000s. There are a few from the 90's but not much. I pulled all the Randy Johnson cards and there are 6 of them so a total of 51 Dbacks. I can $3 dlvd in bubble mailer, $3.50 paypal. LMK how that sounds, thanks.

-Kenny

Kenny - that's fine by me. I'll just send $3.50 paypal, so post it up when you get a chance. And stop working so much! Thanks - David.