Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.
I have a few questions for you about this signing.
1) Did you send the Golf Balls to him? If so, how did you send them?
2) Does it matter what kind of Golf Balls he signs? I know some players might not sign Golf Ball they don't use.
3) What address did you send too?
1. I sent him three "Lee Trevino" vintage golf balls that I bought from eBay for $3.99. I put them loose in a bubble mailer, shipping was about $2.10.
2. I don't think he's too picky on what he signs. But do not know for sure.
3. Lee Trevino 4906 Park Ln Dallas, TX 75220-2031
I just ordered 6 plastic golf ball display cases. I guess I need to get three more balls signed. Any idea of who to send to next?