Legit Kirby Puckett Auto??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perhaps it's an early Kirby auto. A few of the letters look good, but overall, the signature is somewhat different from the one I have.

puckett.jpg

looks good to me as well...he has a nice sig and it changed over the years...but that looks like a nice middle of the road type sig...probably late 80s early 90s....pretty clean.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I messaged the seller and they said it was purchased from a lady who has been collecting autographs since the 70s so I'm gonna go for it.

Puckett Auto

Looks like a mid eighties Puckett. I have three that I got in person and yes his signature changed quite a bit over his career and afterwards. It's funny though when I met him the first time was in Jan of 87 at the Twins Caravan there was a rumor that he would only sign the 87 DK for friends and family. But my friend had one for him that day and he signed it no problem. :confused:

Looks like a mid eighties Puckett. I have three that I got in person and yes his signature changed quite a bit over his career and afterwards. It's funny though when I met him the first time was in Jan of 87 at the Twins Caravan there was a rumor that he would only sign the 87 DK for friends and family. But my friend had one for him that day and he signed it no problem. :confused:

Wow that's very interesting, he must've thought it was cool, I wish I could've met him.

Thanks everyone for your opinions, I really appreciate, BTW I got the card for $41.34 a great deal for me.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online