Let's get things back to normal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeah I thought I won a team and they were asking for the money, luckily I sent nothing. I was in bids for stadium club chrome so wondering about that one?

Did you get your password changed and stronger? Check to see if your email associated with your account here was comprised?

Yes, it’s much stronger now. It was the only account i have with the old password so they can pound sand.

Crazy morning for sure.

I am about 60% of the way done deleting all the messages that got sent to everyone from my account. Just 6600 more to go.

Being locked out after 13 years was a wake up call. re-doing passwords for all my online stuff. Probably need to do that more often anyway!

So they hacked several accounts.....including Two Legends members.....so does that mean I'm next? Happy Holidays, David

The attackers didn't get anyone's passwords. If they did, it was only a specific member's password, who I won't mention here. The compromised accounts are compromised because the attackers changed their email and password through the administration control panel, then took the accounts over after that. None of your passwords are visible, not even to the administrators of the site. They're stored encrypted in the database.

Nothing I can do there, unfortunately. Only @Shaggy will be able to get the deleted threads restored from a backup, assuming one exists.

I'd have to restore the whole backup and that would mean all posts up to a certain time would be lost to just gain back the deleted threads. So I wont be doing the backup and hope the threads that were deleted can be reposted by the members.

I'd have to restore the whole backup and that would mean all posts up to a certain time would be lost to just gain back the deleted threads. So I wont be doing the backup and hope the threads that were deleted can be reposted by the members.
I feel that would be the best option. I know some people are really not going to be happy and are going to blame people on here for deleting their threads. But this is really the best way to go.

I lost a thread as well sucks was working on trades for 2008 Documentary will repost no big deal.