Lets see some of your most prized pieces!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don't know how to put pictures etc on here but here is a story of one my best
was at a flea market and made an offer for a bin full of cards as I am more a set collector than anything else anyway ended up getting the tote for 40 bucks
got home and was going thru it and on the bottom was the program from the Jimmy Fund banquet (Ted Williams foundation) lo and behold on the front of the program was 5 Ted Williams autograph (have had them certified) which was sweet but also on the back of the program was about 15 to 20 autographs I couldn't make any out so I looked thru the program and there was pictures of all the people who helped run this so I figured it was theirs but as I looked closer at them I recognized one of the names Frank Varricaone former Steeler ( as you all know I am a big Steeler fan ) and some of the other autographs started to make sense and to my surprise it was the entire 1963 Steeler wish I could show some pictures

was at a flea market and made an offer for a bin full of cards as I am more a set collector than anything else anyway ended up getting the tote for 40 bucks
got home and was going thru it and on the bottom was the program from the Jimmy Fund banquet (Ted Williams foundation) lo and behold on the front of the program was 5 Ted Williams autograph (have had them certified) which was sweet but also on the back of the program was about 15 to 20 autographs I couldn't make any out so I looked thru the program and there was pictures of all the people who helped run this so I figured it was theirs but as I looked closer at them I recognized one of the names Frank Varricaone former Steeler ( as you all know I am a big Steeler fan ) and some of the other autographs started to make sense and to my surprise it was the entire 1963 Steeler wish I could show some pictures

Cheif, that is a great story. I was thinking you may have had three HOF players on the 1963 Steelers but upon research you only had two.. Check those autographs for John Henry Johnson and Ernie Stautner. I thought Bobby Layne may have been on that team but 1962 was his last season with the Steelers.

Here are two interesting facts about the 1963 Steelers. They had a most unusual record of 7-4-3 that season. and 1963 was the first year they wore that famous logo one the one side of their helmets. Before 1963 they had no logo only those odd colored brown/yellow helmets with a brown stripe down the middle.

Recheck those autos for Johnson and Stautner's asignatures.

The 2007 sweet spots were notorious for the fading. My Puckett is done with a ball point pen so hopefully Ill be able to enjoy it for a really long time.

I love finding unexpected gems. Nice find for sure.

Yes..thats Mike Piazza auto alright! I got his auto for a fellow co-worker....its was the his rookie Bowman card....the collector show was in Anaheim and Piazza was a last minute replacement for Mickey Mantle or O.J. Simpson........all the women in line for his auto were waving at him and smiling.......but his auto was terrible : ) Best regards, David PS The show moved out of Anaheim as the last two shows...their big stars did not show up ....so they moved it to Los Angeles...............Mickey one year because he was in the hospital........and the next year O.J. Simpson because he was in Jail.

Some truly fabulous pieces here! My prizes are varied, I have a Hall of Fame wall with custom cuts i have made, including a few from Buck Leonard and Cool Papa Bell, in which I added some dirt from the site of the St. Louis Stars field.

I also have signatures from several of Babe Ruth's family members, and my daughter knew i love the Babe somuch, so she signed his name on an old baseball and drew a card for me, in her 7 year old glory!

God bless ,

Kevin

Some truly fabulous pieces here! My prizes are varied, I have a Hall of Fame wall with custom cuts i have made, including a few from Buck Leonard and Cool Papa Bell, in which I added some dirt from the site of the St. Louis Stars field.

I also have signatures from several of Babe Ruth's family members, and my daughter knew i love the Babe somuch, so she signed his name on an old baseball and drew a card for me, in her 7 year old glory!

God bless ,

Kevin

The custom wall sounds cool. Love to see it some time.