Let's see your Alomar and Blyleven autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benson

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Let's see your autos of our two newest Hall of Famers.

I only have Alomar, TTM from about a year ago.
robertoalomar.jpg

yeah I got a Alomar last year also, still don't know if those were decided to be legit or ghost signed though. Never got Blyleven, didn't expect him to finally get the sympathy vote.

I've had a few Alomar autos over the years, but traded them eventually.

Here's my only Blyleven for now...will be going to the PC with his induction. I am truly happy for him.

DSC00065.jpg

I've had a few Alomar autos over the years, but traded them eventually.

Here's my only Blyleven for now...will be going to the PC with his induction. I am truly happy for him.

DSC00065.jpg

nice auto... looks familiar ;) ... always liked that card!! how ya been bud?

nice auto... looks familiar ;) ... always liked that card!! how ya been bud?

Hehehehe Erik...I love this card (almost) as much as you I think. :D

I've been doing well...finished the Masters a few weeks ago, everything else is much the same. I'll try to drop you a line or give you a ring sometime...or maybe we can take in a Mets game this spring?

Best, Rob.

This was on my 2nd attempt to him when he was signing for that little bit..

robertoalomar93ccartcardttm.jpg

these are all IP from my teenage years...have a TTM Alomar but gave it to my nephew...Guess I need to break down and send some $ to Koosman one day for the triple!!

Congrats, they are both very deserving...Time for Larkin, Raines and Bagwell(among others) to start getting some love next year

bert.jpg

I don't have alomar but I have a personalized Blyleven bobblehead, I use to go to the Twins Autograph Parties and I chatted with Bert for about 15 minutes and he signed a bobblehead for me, he is a very nice person and I'm very happy for him and alomar

Hehehehe Erik...I love this card (almost) as much as you I think. :D

I've been doing well...finished the Masters a few weeks ago, everything else is much the same. I'll try to drop you a line or give you a ring sometime...or maybe we can take in a Mets game this spring?

Best, Rob.

congrats!! I'm hoping the Mets have a quick turnaround ... i'm up for a game, though it has to be a weekend affair ... no more Monday nights for me, unless I have the next day off ;) .... sorry to hijack the thread; Rob i'll ttyl! - erik

After sending 2 Mets card with no success, I noticed alot of success were not Mets cards.I figured let me send this, being my third time to see what happens...Got a success with it (notice how he signed on the Indians pic)
I have upgraded to a certified Met auto, so the 2002 Topps is available for trade

alomar1.jpg

2002 Topps Pristene

Alomar.jpg

Finally...Blyleven gets in! He should of been in years ago already...289 wins and over 3700 K's...come on, this was a no brainer, finally some respect for Bert :)

02tara