Let's Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Five trades/buys made so far this week...in talks for possibly two more...hoping to increase that number...

I am looking to trade cards from my site (link in sig) for rookies and/or autographs of superstar-caliber players in baseball or football...

I will possibly trade in your favor, depending on all cards involved...I am not looking to trade one $100 card for ten $10 cards...

Only licensed products, and no college jerseys please...

I can also add $ to get a deal done...

Pictures available upon request...

Hey Rob,

I'd be interested in the Aaron Judge 2022 Stadium Club #161 '91 Design Variation, but I don't know if I have anything(s) that might be worth it for you - Trade List is in my signature. I should have a 2021 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #371B Jake Cronenworth SSP/horizontal somewhere if that interests you at all (it's not on the sheet for some reason).

Let me know if there's something we can work out. Thanks!

Hey Rob,

I'd be interested in the Aaron Judge 2022 Stadium Club #161 '91 Design Variation, but I don't know if I have anything(s) that might be worth it for you - Trade List is in my signature. I should have a 2021 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #371B Jake Cronenworth SSP/horizontal somewhere if that interests you at all (it's not on the sheet for some reason).

Let me know if there's something we can work out. Thanks!
I am interested in the Dale Murphy and Rollie Fingers autographs if you can find something to add to the Judge…