LF 1990 leaf and 1992 bowman sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Willing to trade some cards or I have autographed baseballs I'd trade for them. Like to work something out to benefit us both.

Bdink I can get u a list of golds I have. I don't have anything from number 1. Bonds stuff I can dig but have very little there too. Anything else I can look for ya?

I wouldn't be too concerned about the Bonds cards. I've slowed down on the Golds as well. Would be interested in some GU, Autos and #'d cards. Before you dig too deep I would like to see if we could agree on a trade value for the set. It was a bear and expensive to complete. I don't know what the BV for the complete set is, but I'm not trading it for that. The cards in the set that are $2.00 or more total 34 and have a BV of $192.00. The individual cards for the 706 card set BV out at $580.00. I would like to be between those two figures somewhere. Plmk what you can do. Also, I'll have to dig it out and make sure all of the cards are there. Butch
Bdink I can get u a list of golds I have. I don't have anything from number 1. Bonds stuff I can dig but have very little there too. Anything else I can look for ya?

I have almost 100 different 1990 Leaf if you are interested. Only looking for about 5.00 in trade for all of them.

I have a nice 1990 leaf set which I would sell for $35 delivered. Or, I'd trade for one or two mint cards that would bring me about $50 on ebay.

LMK if we can do anything, we have traded in the past.

Regards;
Jack

Butch if the 92 bowman does not get traded lmk i have a nice auto,jesey card of griffey jr i might trade toward the set.
charlie