Lf jarvis landry

Steelers8873

5.00 star(s)
Hello I am looking for any non base Jarvis Landry that I don't have yet. I am not looking for auto's or relics as much I am looking more for #'d cards,inserts and parallels. I am looking to trade or buy if it's a fair price so let me know what you have,whether you are selling or willing to trade,if trade let me have an idea of what you are collecting and I will either give you a link or a list of what I have that you may be interested in. Thanks

If you have an idea what you're looking for for a trade just ask and I will let you know what I have if you really aren't looking for anything specific you're welcome to check out the Flickr link below where I have scans of a few of my cards. Thanks

Flickr link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

greglloyd

5.00 star(s)
I have this
2017 Panini Father's Day Game Dated Memorabilia Shimmer #9 Jarvis Landry 003/15
Looking for some of the top rc from 2018

Steelers8873

5.00 star(s)
I really didn't buy much from 2018 nothing that would be of any interest anyway. What would you want to sell it for? Lemme know. Thanks

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Have these:

04 Panini Hot Rookies RC
04 Panini Prizm RC
04 R&S Longevity RC
04 R&S Logevity Ruby RC
04 Topps Chrome Xfractor RC
04 Topps Platinum Xfractor RC
04 Upper Deck RC

Steelers8873

5.00 star(s)
I could use the Prizm,Hot Rookies & R&S Ruby. What would you like for them? If you would like to try a trade I can see what I have for you. What team(s)/player(s) do you collect?

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Only thing I saw with interest in is the J.J. Watt Score RC. Let me know what Redskins stuff you can find.