Limited 1991 Topps Stadium Club Charter and Members Only - How Limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abothebear

Prospect
When Topps Stadium Club began, there was a club (I don't know if there still is). Club members received limited edition sets. The initial deal was for a multi-sport set of 50 cards (primarily baseball) with "charter member" stamped in gold foil on the card. They followed it with a series of smaller installments that said "members only" on the bottom. In 94 they shifted the installments to sport specific. I understand that some of the regular sets had "members only" parallels, and they even whole members only sets, which makes it somewhat challenging to search things out and find what you are looking for. Anyway, these cards are readily available, so I am wondering how limited these limited series cards really are. Does anyone have information on the print runs for these sets? Or does anyone know how many club members there were in 91 (and/or the years following)? Thanks.

When Topps Stadium Club began, there was a club (I don't know if there still is). Club members received limited edition sets. The initial deal was for a multi-sport set of 50 cards (primarily baseball) with "charter member" stamped in gold foil on the card. They followed it with a series of smaller installments that said "members only" on the bottom. In 94 they shifted the installments to sport specific. I understand that some of the regular sets had "members only" parallels, and they even whole members only sets, which makes it somewhat challenging to search things out and find what you are looking for. Anyway, these cards are readily available, so I am wondering how limited these limited series cards really are. Does anyone have information on the print runs for these sets? Or does anyone know how many club members there were in 91 (and/or the years following)? Thanks.
I had quite a few of them back in the early 90s but not being numbered didn't make much sense and more average players were included than stars. Good luck in finding all the info. I do have some laying around if you can use them. Mike