Live Break! Busting a Case of 2008 Bowman Chrome Baseball!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi. I didn't spot anything I needed for the Barney XFractor. Sorry. I did find the Regular Barney prospect chrome card. I can send you this as a freebie PWE-style if you'd like.

I noticed from your site that you're both a Cubs and Vikings fan? You sure are a glutton for punishment :D.

-Chad

Yeah, that would be awesome! And yep, a fan of both I know. I don't know what is wrong with me haha One day they will win and it will be that much more awesome!

Yeah, that would be awesome! And yep, a fan of both I know. I don't know what is wrong with me haha One day they will win and it will be that much more awesome!

Posted. It will be much more rewarding after waiting years to finally see your team achieve greatness. Just hope they win in your lifetime :eek:. As a Vikings fan, I'm personally starting to lose hope. I honestly think there is some sort of external power affecting Vikings playoff games...like it's meant to be that they will never win a Super Bowl. Sadly, the Vikings are the only Minnesota franchise that's made it past the first round in the playoffs in about the last decade or so (unless you watch the WNBA).

-Chad

Posted. It will be much more rewarding after waiting years to finally see your team achieve greatness. Just hope they win in your lifetime :eek:. As a Vikings fan, I'm personally starting to lose hope. I honestly think there is some sort of external power affecting Vikings playoff games...like it's meant to be that they will never win a Super Bowl. Sadly, the Vikings are the only Minnesota franchise that's made it past the first round in the playoffs in about the last decade or so (unless you watch the WNBA).

-Chad

Thanks man! And yeah, the Vikes have been doomed a little bit it seems. But they only have a 51 year history. The Cubs haven't won in over 100. I think a Cubs World Series would mark the end of the world haha