Local TV news report on the surging sports card industry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SymphonicMetal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This 2 minute report was on last night's local Binghamton, NY news. The LCS owner seems to attribute most of the price rises to boredom during the lock down for the Covid virus. Interesting little report and I'll have to check this guy's shop out when I am down in Binghamton next month.

I still am in doubt about the current big RCs value. It just does not make any sense that that particular card went from $12 to $600 when it is a very common and easy to find card.

Easy to find but now not easy to buy!! And I wasn't gonna watch til Metsman said Nicole was a hottie!! LOL

That is precisely why you should look to get rid of those Topps Kobes while the getting is good. Those values are not going to stay at that level lfor very long.

I've always thought that who ever hires these women anchors and reporters has a very good eye for talent. There has been a lot of lookers come and go at that station over the last several years. Not to be PC (which I never am) but most of these women really do a great job.and some of them will probably end up hitting it big time in the media field. Binghamton is kind of a starter market for those wanting to get into TV so most of these women are right out of college.

Speaking of Nicole, she and the evening anchor look VERY much alike.....not identical but very,very similar. They are from the same general area in Ct. and last Halloween dressed up as twins. They have to be sisters or cousins or some relation. If by some small chance if I ever run into one of them, I'm going to ask if they are related. I'm betting they are.