Lolich signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbnorcross

Prospect
Went to the Mickey Lolich signing in Grand Rapids today. In addition to getting my seatback signed I grabbed these too. They are FS/FT. Looking for Detroit Tiger signed baseballs, cards or 8*10s in return. Make me an offer.

lolich.jpg

J.R. Towles
towles.jpg

Yeah those are hit or miss really, I've bought 2 now. 1st one I bought from Legends and got a Brooks Robinson with HOF inscription, not a huge hit for the product but still better then most. 2nd one I got off ebay and got a Hal McRae, ended up trading that for a Ralph Branca/Bobby Thomson ball so it worked out but there is way to many "no names" in that product really to justify me buying another. Only reason I bought the first is because Jeff set up a guy for me to sell my Connie Mack cut autograph I pulled and felt I should spend atleast some of my money that day there.

Love the Lolich, congrats. When I met him he was ******* down ice cream drumsticks in the August sun...