Long Beach "Celberity" (if u call it that) race annouced...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
prob will get all on 8x10 but gonna get Dennis Haysbert on a ball and i hope a bat. ;)

Anthony Anderson Film and television actor recently starred in NBC’s “Law and Order.” Film credits include “Transformers,” “The Departed” and “Me, Myself & Irene.” Upcoming appearances include “The Big Year” and “Scream 4.”

· Tyson Beckford World-famous supermodel. Once the face of Ralph Lauren, he recently starred as a mentor and judge on Bravo’s “Make Me a Supermodel.”

· Eddie Cibrian Television and film actor best known for roles in “CSI: Miami,” “Ugly Betty,” “Vanished,” “Invasion,” “Third Watch,” “Sunset Beach,” and “Baywatch Nights.”

· Kim Coates Film and television actor best known for his roles in “Sons of Anarchy,” “Resident Evil: Afterlife,” “Prison Break,” “CSI: Miami,” “Black Hawk Down” and “Pearl Harbor.”

· Kevin Eubanks Musician most noted for being the bandleader on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” He released his album “Zen Food” in 2010.

· Dennis Haysbert Actor recognized as the face and voice of Allstate Insurance. Best known for his work on “The Unit,” “24,” “Jarhead” and “Now and Again.”

· Djimon Hounsou Two-time Academy Award–nominated actor known for blockbuster films “In America,” “Blood Diamond,” “Amistad” and “Gladiator.”

· Kevin Jonas Guitarist in the Jonas Brothers band. Along with his brothers, he starred in “Camp Rock” and has released a number of Billboard Top 100 albums, including “A Little Bit Longer.”

· Stephen Moyer Actor currently starring in the Golden Globe–nominated HBO series “True Blood.” He has also played roles in “The Starter Wife” and “88 Minutes.”

· Tito Ortiz World-famous UFC Light Heavyweight champion and owner of the highly successful athletic-wear brand Punishment Athletics. He also coached two seasons of “The Ultimate Fighter.”

· Megyn Price Actress and comedian who currently stars on CBS’s “Rules of Engagement.” Previous series include “Grounded for Life” and “LateLine.”

· Jillian Reynolds Television personality and co-host on news show “Good Day LA” and anchor on “FOX NFL Sunday.”

· Kimora Lee Simmons Designer and fashion model. Starred in the Style Network’s “Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane” and founded the clothing empire Baby Phat.

and brian austin green will be there (last years winner)

If you happen to get a extra OMLB of Cerrano I'd definately be intrested. "I ask Jobu to take fear from bats, I offer him cigar and rum, he will come...Jesus I like him very much but he can't help with curveball"
Now I'm gonna have to watch that movie for the millionth time