Long list of 1959 Topps FT - Please read carefully - added a few more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Banks is not as nice condition wise. Centering is good as is the color but the two bottom corners are a little soft. Overall VG+ ???
Could use the Ripken refractor so I can add a couple more of the Cubs cards to the previous list along with the Banks if you'd like.

That would be great if you could.

no, just wanted to make sure, didn't know if you were passing on the g/u and was just interested in the ripken.
post it up if it sounds good to you

Up closer inspection here what I see
221OC has small crease in the bottom lefthand corner
254 has what appears to be an indentation from fingernail or pencil
265 great looking card - very solid all the way around EX+
277 2 soft corners and a small crease bottom lefthand corner

Hi,
here's my similar detailed assessment of the condition
222: upon further inspection, this is rougher than I realized. Four soft corners. 3 small creases on the top. one small, easy to miss crease in the middle of the card
251: 4 rough corners. Maybe some residue on the top, not really sure
258: 4 rough corners. small stain on the back and maybe on the front
329: pretty nice looking card. corners aren't sharp and there's a tiny brown spot on the front bottom. pretty off center in the front.

Looking at them, I think the condition's worse than I realized and
it's probably not a fair trade. LMK how you want to proceed and if any are interesting to you.

Mine weren't quite as nice as I'd thought either. I'd still be interested in any that don't have creases. What do you think is fair?? : )

Hi,
here's my similar detailed assessment of the condition
222: upon further inspection, this is rougher than I realized. Four soft corners. 3 small creases on the top. one small, easy to miss crease in the middle of the card
251: 4 rough corners. Maybe some residue on the top, not really sure
258: 4 rough corners. small stain on the back and maybe on the front
329: pretty nice looking card. corners aren't sharp and there's a tiny brown spot on the front bottom. pretty off center in the front.

Looking at them, I think the condition's worse than I realized and
it's probably not a fair trade. LMK how you want to proceed and if any are interesting to you.