Long List (over 900 cards) of Auto's and GU'd for trade or sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brcdad - the only card I saw on your site that I would be interested in is
2019 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs BSPA-RB-Rylan Bannon - Orioles bv $12
I could trade this one for it
2021 Topps Pro Debut Autographs #PD182 Daniel Cabrera bv $12

brcdad - the only card I saw on your site that I would be interested in is
2019 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs BSPA-RB-Rylan Bannon - Orioles bv $12
I could trade this one for it
2021 Topps Pro Debut Autographs #PD182 Daniel Cabrera bv $12
Posted, Thanks!

2018 Panini Spectra Triple Threat Materials #20 Walker Buehler/199
2021 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospect Autograph Refractors #BCMAAW Austin Wells
2019 Elite Extra Edition USA Materials Black #13 Anthony Volpe/499

89Giants
The 2 cards you are interested in have a bv of $14 ($8 and $6 and the cards for me have a bv of $8.50 do you have anything else that I could use?

Ryan,
That works for me, can you post for us I have to run a few errands, if not I can post when I am back online this evening.
Thanks,
Trish
Can you use a 21 finest flashacks ryan mountcastle rc #88?

Yankees1 - Cards are available I have 2 of the Volpe one has blue relics the other has white do you have a preference? The 3 cards would be $28 with $3.50 shipping = $31.50 PP F&F or $32.75 PP G&S
Thanks,
Trish

Jim -Pulled the rest of the cards the one I mentioned earlier is pending in another deal. The 8 cards come to $29 due to the gold labels having the metal frame the weight is going to cause the postage to be higher, I weighed the cards and figure the package to be at 6 oz which would be $4.25 total $33.25 PP F&F. if ok plmk and I will post.
Trish, Sorry, did not see a notice for your response. Yes, I understand and that would be fine, thank you for the help. Jim