Looking for 1/1’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,
I'm on the hunt for 1/1 cards. Would prefer cards of the following players, but interested in any. Let me know who you have and what you are hunting.

Daniel Vogelbach
John Olerud
Jamie Moyer
Darryl Strawberry (Mets)
Eric Davis
Jose Canseco (A's)
Jacoby Ellsbury
Joba Chamberlain

Dreams List
Roberto Clemente
Nolan Ryan
Ichiro
Bo Jackson
Pete Alonso
Aaron Judge
Roger Maris
Francisco Lindor
Don Mattingly
Mariano Rivera
Albert Pujols
Trea Turner

Not anything from your wish list but I have these available.

2007 Topps Brad Hawpe Cyan Printing Plate #385 #'d 1/1
2008 Topps C0-Signers Garret Anderson Yellow Printing Plate #16 #'d 1/1
2008 Topps Andy LaRoche Magenta Printing Plate #162 #'d 1/1 (top of the plate is cut off) make an offer
2011 Finest Mark Trumbo #71 RC Printing Plate #'d 1/1
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Torii Hunter Black Printing Plate #WC1 (Wall Climbers) #'d 1/1
2014 Topps Chrome Asdrubal Cabrera Magenta Printing Plate #200 #'d 1/1
2020 Topps A&G Stephen Strasburg Topps Vault blank back #'d 1/1 (with COA)

LMK Thanks!
Rick

Not anything from your wish list but I have these available.

2007 Topps Brad Hawpe Cyan Printing Plate #385 #'d 1/1
2008 Topps C0-Signers Garret Anderson Yellow Printing Plate #16 #'d 1/1
2008 Topps Andy LaRoche Magenta Printing Plate #162 #'d 1/1 (top of the plate is cut off) make an offer
2011 Finest Mark Trumbo #71 RC Printing Plate #'d 1/1
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Torii Hunter Black Printing Plate #WC1 (Wall Climbers) #'d 1/1
2014 Topps Chrome Asdrubal Cabrera Magenta Printing Plate #200 #'d 1/1
2020 Topps A&G Stephen Strasburg Topps Vault blank back #'d 1/1 (with COA)

LMK Thanks!
Rick

I’d be interested in this one for sure:

What are you looking for?

The others are cool and I may be interested depending on what you want for them.

I’d be interested in this one for sure:

What are you looking for?

The others are cool and I may be interested depending on what you want for them.
My PCs include: Ripken. Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Blyleven, Twins refractors, RCs and recently started Luis Arrarez RCs.
Would give priority to anything I could add to any of these but open to other possibilities. Also open to trade values. I've traded a few 1/1 in the past for around $40. LMK what you think.
Rick

My PCs include: Ripken. Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Blyleven, Twins refractors, RCs and recently started Luis Arrarez RCs.
Would give priority to anything I could add to any of these but open to other possibilities. Also open to trade values. I've traded a few 1/1 in the past for around $40. LMK what you think.
Rick

I'll see what I can find