Looking for 1958 Topps #464 Curt Flood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have '58T 464 Flood. Card 2 avg. corners and 2 creased. It has a small, short crease on the hat that can only be detected by feel. o/c T/B 70/30. Send me your email and I'll send you a scan. My 2020 Beckett has BV of $50. Yours for $10.
[email protected]

Are you still looking for one of these? I thought I had one but my friend who is opening a card store this weekend has what looks to be a nice copy of this card.......exish I'd say at quick glance. If you still need one I'll see if I can get it off of my friend or at least get teh condition details for you and go from there.

Yes Sir Still Looking and Any Help Would Be Great, Thank You and Let Me Know, Jeff

Yes Sir Still Looking and Any Help Would Be Great, Thank You and Let Me Know, Jeff
My friend who is opening a new car store this weekend owes me some cards and I borrowed the Flood RC to see if we can work something out. I can give you the condition details later tonight when I inspect it closely.

I knew I had seen that Flood RC recently but I thought it was here at my house. I could not find it but when I was going through my friends cards this weekend there it was! My memory is good since I remembered the card but bad on where I saw it! LOL

Let me check your posts and topics and see if anything on them is of interest to me. With rare exception, I am not interested in cards post 2000 which is sometimes a hinderance in trading these days.. I'll get back to you this weekend with some more specific info.

I want to first post an image. Light wear on the corners with no rounded ones.
Great luster and surface quality with centering not far off... back of card is the
same..... and no creases.
Flood.jpg